Friday, March 1, 2013

DIY Jam Jar Pen Holder


Hi there!!!
I made this Jam Jar Pen holder that I wanted to share with you.......
As you know, recycling projects are one of my favorites!!!!
And, this was no exception.....
Its a really simple project but it looks really nice......

Pen holder

I used a square glass jam jar for this pen holder......
I first painted it all black, as you can see here.....

Glass jar

Then I made some random Pearl white Polka dots on the bottle all over....

Polka Dots

A nice white ribbon around the neck completed the project......

Recycle craft

See, it was that simple.......
But, I really like the way it turned out.......
Looks really Shabby Chic.....
Hope you liked it too....
So now, hunt out your own glass jars and start painting!!!!
Enjoy!!!


No comments: