Tuesday, March 20, 2012

One Stroke Painting on Envelopes

Hi there....
Welcome to my post on one stroke painting.....

One-Stroke Painting on Envelopes
One Stroke Painting involves loading your brush with two or more colors simultaneously, and completing a part of a design in a single stroke......Though it looks simple, it takes a lot of practice to get those strokes correct!!
This art is quite popular nowadays and has stalwarts like Donna Dewberry and Luz Angela making it more famous each passing day.....
I wanted to work on a small scale with mini one strokes, so I chose these pretty envelopes made out of handmade paper......They look classy and are great for gifting during Diwali or weddings....
I have made use of acrylic colors here....
Each envelope has a different flower design, which means that all the strokes are different....
I loved the way they turned out....hope you like them too... :)
Presenting the set of 6 that i completed today.......
You can also visit my post on "One Stroke Painting on Totes" for more designs!!!



3 comments:

Samidha Rane said...

these are beautiful

Amber-art-creations said...

Thanks Samidha :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.