Wednesday, March 28, 2012

M-Seal/ Epoxy Ganesha

M-Seal / Epoxy Ganesha


Hello and welcome to my post on M-Seal Ganesha.......
They say "Necessity is the mother of invention".....and I so totally agree !!!
This Ganesha was made when I couldn't find one to keep in our car......
I used m-seal / epoxy to mould the figure of the idol.......and left it to dry for around 6 hours.....
It is made of an air- drying material, so it did not need any baking....Which means it speeded up the next process i.e. coloring!!
I used Acrylic colors-yellow and vermilion for painting the body surface.....
The details were done with acrylic color- black.......
Last but not the least, I gave it two coats of spray varnish to protect the colors....
And voila, the next thing I know, this sweet Ganesha was sitting in our car with that cute look on his face :)

No comments: